Whether you drive a brand new car or a 25-year-old beater, getting on the road requires buying at least the minimum levels of insurance coverage. But if you’re like most people, you probably don’t know what your options are or what coverage you’re required to carry, let alone how to get insured without spending a fortune. This is where Solo Auto Insurance
Save Money With Solo Auto Insurance
Get the Best Price
During tough times like these, insurance companies need your business just as much as you need insurance. This can lead to cheap car insurance rates you might otherwise never expect. If you’re willing to learn, take advantage of a competitive marketplace and compare quotes from more than one insurer, we can help you find the right policy now—affordably, quickly and easily.
Secrets You Should Know
Before you accept just any old policy sitting on a shelf, there are some things you should know about insurance rates, the factors that affect your premiums, and how to be your own best advocate when it comes to pricing. These factors include:
- Ratings determine your premiums. You’re rated according to the amount of claims risk you present, then grouped with others like you with similar risk rates. Factors like age and gender, where you live, your driving record, your marital status, any prior insurance coverage, how far you drive annually and your vehicle’s make and model all impact your ratings.
- Seek out discounts to dramatically lower your rates. Insurers reward those considered low risk with discounts that can translate into amazing savings. Some of those available include multiple vehicles, educated driver, good student, safe vehicle, low-mileage and multiple policies.
- Every State sets its own insurance requirements. Depending on whether your State is a tort or a no-fault State, the type and amount of car insurance you’re required to carry by-law varies. Check with your State insurance department to find out how your State operates and the legal limits that apply.
- Consider optional coverage for your own protection. Unless you drive an older vehicle, you’d be wise to purchase collision and comprehensive coverage for your car. Collision covers damage when your vehicle impacts another car or fixed object, and comprehensive pays for damage from almost all other causes.
- Get multiple quotes online to compare before making your final decision. By comparing rates and policies side by side, you can get insured more cheaply than ever before. All it takes is a few minutes, some basic information and wise decision-making.
Now that you better understand your options, it’s time to get insured. So for maximum savings, drive safely, avoid tickets and accidents, and heed these secrets to saving money on auto insurance
. Then request your free quotes today with Solo Auto Insurance
and watch the savings stack up.